Friday, February 21, 2014

LE Restaurant & Bar - Avant-Garde Dining Concept

LÈ Restaurant & Bar is an avant-garde dining concept that seeks to evoke diners with a sensuous and voguish dining experience like never before. Encompassing an exclusive modern Chinese restaurant and an intimate chic bar offering ingeniously created Asian-inspired tapas and cocktails, expect a redefinition of Chinese dining on a whole new level.



Went there with the company for the Annual Chinese New Year Dinner and below are the visuals.







Food has nothing for me to pick on, Service was good, staff were attentive and smiley. Overall experience I enjoyed myself. I love the Open Concept Kitchen where we could see the chefs working each dish from Start to completion.

Something Not To Be Missed: Le Special - the local dessert of Ice Kacang is spiked with curaçao, crème de menthe, pomegranate syrup and spiced rum, sweetened with gula melaka with Red Bean at the bottom, it left me craving for more.. I'm definitely going back for it.



3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall
#02-314, Singapore 038983

Tel: 6338 8775

Fax: 6338 8769





With Love, M


No comments:

Post a Comment