Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE HAUL

We've all heard of Etude House and we all know its a popular Korean Cosmetic/Beauty Brand who has the cutest packaging and store decor which will make any girl hard to resist not stepping in to take a look.
So there was this one fine day, when I was around tampines, Walking around and I saw Etude House having Sale, SALE leh! So I embraced my inner shopperholic and went in to see what I can buy, YES, WHAT I CAN BUY! LOL, Which is almost everything la! Haha. So Here's What I got! 

I got:
1 Dear My Eyeshadow Palette
1 Dear My Lip Stick
1 Nail Polish from the Colour Pop Range
1 Midnight Blue Eyeshadow (my recent favourite colour)
1 Red/maroon Creamy Pencil Liner
2 False Eye Lashes &
A bottle of Wonderpore but i forgot to snap a photo of it. LOL. 



I was thinking of doing a make up post using all these products but I never got to do it, blame it on procestination. If you have any suggestions on how I can manipulate my purchases, please do comment and let me know! Hahaha! Please don't say something like try to Draw your eyeliner with the Nail Polish kind, Please and Thank you.

p.s: I was thinking of doing a Vampire Inspired Make-Up Tutorial, I even got my Red Contact Lens Ready! ;)




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment