Sunday, February 9, 2014

RANDOMMAKEUP

So, the other day, I decided to try out 2 different styles of makeup on 1 face after being inspired by SuperModel Me Femme Finale with their 2Faced Challenge.

But since this was a trial run, I did not do a proper make up and it turned out to be a random photoshoot with ridiculous makeup. Please take a look. 

This is the most Normal Photo in this whole blog post, Please prepare to see the lousy make-up skills of mine in a few moments time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here you go!


I attempted a Darker look on 1 side with the fridge parting on this side and the elaborated Eye shadow.

On the other side, I attempted a more contrasting look, a look with colours on the lids but the yellow doesn't show despite the use of a primer. Oh well, It was a good attempt!



Randomly snap until my Hair (& Double chin -.-), Nice Right my hair colour, Courtesy of Sas.sy Hair Studio at Clark Quay The Central! :)

Okay, That's all for this super random post and I hope I have time to do a proper 2Faced Makeup photoshoot Soon! Hehe.



With Love, M

4 comments:

  1. HAHA, this made me laugh!
    Have a fruitful weekend ahead (though its ending soon)

    XOXO,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy,

      Thanks for dropping by and I'm glad you enjoy reading this crazy random blogpost of mine! :)


      Love,
      Michhysaurous ♥

      Delete
  2. The eye makeup is wild! I doubt i will have any chance to wear that unless I'm in some Lady Gaga music video. Keep up the good work!

    Pingerrain
    Travel, Craft and Lifestyle Blogger
    http://www.pingerrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and radical make-up.

    ReplyDelete