Wednesday, February 26, 2014

[F.T] Delifrance - Launch of Michelin Starred Sandwich Le-Paris

Bonjour my dear readers. Today The Craze over Michelin Starred Items are all around Singapore ever since Tim Ho Wan made it to our Shores. And Chef Gordon Ramsey is going to take on our SG Hawkers Soon.
Now Delifrance has joined in the Trend, by Inviting the French Chef Jacques Laurent to create a Sandwich specially for Delifrance to serve up as a Asian & Western Fushion Sandwich. IT IS WOW!



Drink Provided that day was from Monin Syrups. They created special mocktails for that day and also to be sold in Delifrance alongside with the Le-Paris Sandwich. This you see here is the Spicy Mango, Refreshing Mango Taste, with a hint of spicy after taste. It is a unique drink that I would go for seconds. It's retailing at $5.00 per cup for ala Carte ! :)


Here is Blogger Magdalene Interviewing the chef about the inspiration behind the Sandwich Creation.



And Here is the Sandwich! Don't Be little its simple appearance. This sandwich packs a punch and it has countries that I have not been yet. Paris because of the Baguette, Baby Spinach from the Western Side, Thailand because of the Thai Chili Sauce, Japan because of the Wakame, Oyster sauce because of Chinese, Pineapples can be found in Asia! Retailing at $10.80, and $12.80 with the Sparkling Juice! :)


Here is Chef Doing his Thing. Demostrating to us how to create this great sandwich.






Ingredients Used:


Hello, Here is me and my friend Hui Zi getting our hands on making this Michelin Sandwich! :)


Proud Chef Michhysaurous with her own Le-Paris Sandwich! 
I CANT WAIT TO EAT IT to be VERY Honest.


Group Shot! IDK WHY my Camera decides to throw tantrum again and make the photo look like shit. -.-


Anyway, I am very Happy to have been invited to this Launch and to have met a French Guy, Maybe I should look for a french Chef Boyf who can speak English also. LOL. Okay Irrelevant. HAHA. Everyone go try this sandwich okay? Listen to me, Confirm love one! I prefer it with more wakame because the Wakame they use is so yummy idk why. ^o^


TAKE NOTE HOR! DONT SAY NEVER SHARE CHANCE TO PARIS!
As part of the 30th anniversary celebrations, Délifrance’s customers will be able to enter a lucky draw, where one lucky winner will walk away with a “French Art of Living” experience worth more than $6,000!
The unique experience includes a pair of economy class return ticket to Paris, 3 nights accommodation and a one-day French baking class at The Paris Bakery and Patisserie School by Grands Moulins de Paris, parent company of Delifrance Group.

There they will get to learn about the secrets behind the stone-baked rustic breads and other heavenly bakery items that France is famous for.

You just need to spend a minimum of $10 at any Délifrance outlet between 1 June and 31 August 2013, to be eligible for the SMS lucky draw*.


EASY LA TEN DOLLARS AT Delifrance. Scarly you win a chance to go PARIS ley! Must Thank me hor! LOL! OR you gift the prize to me la, I dont mind one! :P I want to go Paris if I can lor! Good Luck to Everyone Joining this Contest Okay? :)




With Love, M

1 comment: