Thursday, December 15, 2011

No more maid days ):

 HELLO ! Here to update everyday so you all will keep coming back ! LOL.. Hahahs.

First up I show you a picture of myself taken with the effect of the mirror, idk how it does it, but not bad right? :P


This is the new chicken rice stall that re-opened on level 6 of my work building, not bad la, hahas.. See the amount of black sauce i put ? hahahs ! Not Enough de la ! :P


Take a look at their chilli, nice pastel colour hor ? hahas.


After work, I went to meet my mummy and sist because we have to send the maid home already ): SAD DIE ME. I like the feeling of having a maid at home and trying to talk to her with my google translated indonesian words. :P


I've always wonder whose hand prints are all these? 


Then I went to the food court to have dinner, I ate Teppanyaki! Super Yums ley this stall! 



I ordered Pork and Curry Chicken Set :D



& of cos, its christmas season so of cos must take pictures of christmas decorations ! 


Sometimes I really wonder how they hang it there, like so difficult ley?  


Then went home, saw THIS! SEE ! This is the difference when you have a maid, clothes all ironed and folded nicely.. I miss having a maid ~~~ ): 



Then, after I bathe, I tried to use the Dotting tool i bought at Toy Outpost.


Tried different colour combinations, 


Ended up with this~ Because I fail at dotting my whole nail nicely so i just dotted the tip of my nail..
 I posted this picture on my instagram then my cousin said it looks like watermelon nails .. Really meh ?


This is how my nails look this morning when I reach office :) 

Thats All ~ 
OH ! I received my items from The Sample Store but I have yet to find the time to try! Will try them and post my reviews up soon! Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeee <3


 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Rant:

Tell me how can the sky look like this on 1 side of the window and....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Look Like THIS on the other side ? This side looks so awww, nice weather whereas the previous one looks depressing ):


& Its Christmas, & I SUPER LOVE This Stich Plush Toy From TANGS Orchard! *hints hints*


Goodbye my lovelies, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment