Friday, December 2, 2011

Already Famous & Japanese Buffet.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! Guess what? I satisfied my Sushi Craving ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Hahahas. Although its not very fantastic sushi but, CAN LA! Satisfy craving more important,(not I pay also, so chin chai :P). Went to Nihon Mura at DowntownEast eHub Because my mommy wanted to watch the movie "Already Famous", so I HAD TO SKIP Mnet Asia Music Award! MAMA you know !? hahahs, but i got record on my starhub teevee, so its okay :) 

So we went to nihon mura to eat and we like damn long nv go and didnt know that they have a dinner buffet now which is 21.99++ per adult and 18.99++ for students :) And there are alot of things you can order from the menu & you can grab anything off the sushi rolling counter :D heh, not bad what!

Now, just look at the pictures, ALL Never Edit. (sorry for poor quality pictures)




#1 All the fried stuffs. 
Top Down(Tempura, Gyoza and kani tempura)



#2 AAgedashi Tofu (4pcs), not bad..


#3 I think the walls are hand painted


#4 Abalone Chawanmushi, Not so nice

#5 Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice cream ! Super love!


#6 Here you can see the price of the buffet dinner :)




#7 It seriously looks hand painted(DIY de lor)


#8 I like this fan, some how remind me of maplestory de fan. Hahahs


#9 Deco~


#10 And to add to the christmas mood, a christmas tree :D


#11 Then Its Movie Time!


#12 My mum booked couple seats for us, the show started at 8.40 Zhun Zhun


#12 Rating of 3.5/5 i guess, Wasnt that bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment