Monday, December 19, 2011

HOHOHO

HOHOHO, Merry Christmas!
It's the Christmas seasons so I have already post dk how many christmas related posts, lol!
Anyways, Today Im gonna post about my company's Year End Christmas Party!



There were 3 Stalls set-up in our pantry, a Stuff toy & kids clothes one, a Mix nuts one and a Cake shop.


Look at this Adorable ELMO! ♥


And of course, SMURFS! 


Little Kids Clothes


And Shoes! All So Cute!


Mixed Nuts


And the cake shop Advert


And there was a lucky dip for all, so everybody started queuing! 







When it was my turn I was SOOOOOO Excited that I got this number 88, Very auspicious mah, for chinese la, But then I realize alot of people also got 88, then I very sian already.. ):




Then we had to go queue to redeem our prizes, LOL, Look at the people.. O.O 
& so number 88, you get a 4 bar kit kat, YAY! LOL!


Buffet Caterer of the day, Eatz Catering, The food wasnt exactly awesome but still acceptable :)
There was turkey and log cake too! 

So thats all for my company's Party!
And I left the office with the office smelling like a food court, LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After work, I met G! YAY, Usual Friday Meetings with G always makes me hope Fridays come faster!

So, we went to changi Village to have our dinner & I just want to share with you guys the best ipoh hor fun I have eaten, Its the "Rong Ji" Shop located at the changi village Hawker, BUT....


They Have A Competitor, AMIGO! AND................. 


They are SIDE BY SIDE! LOL. 

So, as I was saying, "Rong Ji" was the one who started out first, they started even before my dad's army days, WOW! & Amigo came on afterwards, which I think is like, WHAT? Side by Side summore, lols.

Common sight would be a longer queue at "Rong Ji" side, but sometimes I guess people are just lazy to queue so long for "Rong Ji" so they just go over to Amigo.

Im not saying Amigo is fake, just that I think that "Rong Ji" is much nicer & I LOVE Oldies Shops. :P


& GUESS WHAT? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I Got My FIRST PAIR OF GEO LENS! *Jump around like mad bunny* LOL.

So, I went to order Geo lens from eyesation branch at Tampines Interchange BECAUSE thatfluffybunny.blogspot.com Never get back to me after i email her some 2 weeks ago, maybe she was just busy but I cant wait liao, so i went to source for other lenses first :P



I wanted to buy enlarging contact lenses so I chose the XCM-215 which was Grey in colour.


& you guys know what? This is my first pair of contact lenses that came in a bottle, normally my lenes are those tear open kind. Hahas. 



Okay, Enough of my talking, Will post up pretty pictures of my self with these pretty lenses soon!

Remember to come back soon! Everyday even best! ;) *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment