Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My JB Trip: Day 2!

Malaysia Trip Day 2 ! :)


Went in at about 11plus, Took Bus from Bugis For the Firs time in my life :) & Its was quite cheap compared to Taking Taxi In which costed $10/Person! O.O''




Then when we reach City Square, My Family & I were Hungry so we went to Old town White Coffee To Have Our Lunch :)







Aldaynez Ordered Cherry Float.



My Daddy Ordered Curry Chicken, but It was like a 5.5 - 6/10 only.



I ordered Iced Hazelnut Coffee, no hazelnut taste at all. ):



Aldaynez Ordered "Springy noodles with Sausage" But it was just Maggie Noodles with Hot Dog :)



I ordered Fried Chicken, the Garlic Bread and fries are better than the chicken itself. LOL.



Then Mum Ordered Half Boiled Eggs, But there was no dark soya sauce, the sauce you see in the picture is Light Soya Sauce. LOL.



Then Dad Ordered Chicken Ipoh Hor Fun as well, We thought it would be like those in singapore, dry one, But in the end, Soupy one! Hahas.



After that we went to our Hotel, Hotel Grand Paragon! HAHAHAHA ! I realize I never take a picture of the hotel's Name, LOL!


This is my Cousins Wedding Car ! Go buuy 4D ! :) 



Greeted with a christmas tree :)




Around the hotel





Fugly Tourist with Huge Santa.



The view from my hotel 





After we settled down, we decided to walk to KSL City to shop and get our nails done and we walked around and saw a shop with O.R.I Nail Polish, LOL ! Supposed to be O.P.I ! HAHAHA!



Then we went to get our nails done ! It was my first time doing a medicure and i choose to do Gelish Nails Becos it's longer lasting and more suitable for "Chor Lor" People like me! #Suagu



Then After I done my nails, I went downstairs to get some Auntie Anne's Pretzels! & Its SO Cheap Lor ! RM3.60 - RM5 only! WHY NOT ? So I bought a total of 5 Pretzels, 4 Caramel Almond and 1 Parmesan Cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeee :)



Then we walked back to hotel to get ready for the wedding dinner and i was literally squating down while taking this picture! LOL !




Then my cousin came over to my room and she's got this Sephora Make up kit, So cool la !



And Tadaa ! Outfit for the Dinner ! Very Auspicious because I wear Red :)



Went down to the hotel's Ballroom and the reception area, Also got christmas tree !



And the Beautiful Bride :)




Then its Photo taking time since we were there very early :)






Me holding a glass of Whisky :P






The Starters ! 
All other photos are with Aldaynez, will grab them over soon!



Me, Bride, Aldaynez & Groom..
Idk why Aldaynez must seperate the Bride & Groom -.-



Look at my eye shadow! I followed the steps on my cousins's Sephora Make Up Kit ! LOL !



Julene trying to camwhore but she just cant find the comfortable angle :)



& I shall leave you with a picture of butterflies on my falsies because they were just too thick ! Hahahahas !




XOXO,

3 comments:

  1. So how was the food that you order in old town? I know one of the food from old town is very nice but i didn't know the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, The Food there okay okay only . Hahahs ! The Floats were nice though ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try that next time thanks for the info..

    ReplyDelete