Friday, December 30, 2011

My New Year Resolution..



HERE I AM AGAIN ! HAHAHAHAHA !
So, Its the 30th today, last 2 days of 2011, How have you spent this year?
Any Regrets ? Anything you have not done? Anything you wanna do before 2011?(you still have 2 days)...
Well, for myself, 1 BIGGEST Problem I have is, I have not slim down since last year. My new year resolution last year was to slim down by this year but I #failed. ):
BUT Nevertheless, I want to slim down by next year end!


Michhysaurous's New Year Resolution 2011/2012 ?

1. TO SLIM DOWN TO ACCEPTABLE WEIGHT! *repeats every year*

2. Earn alot of money so I can spend like I have alot of money! *Sustainable 4 Digit In bank Acc*

3. Get to know more awesome people and befriend with them <3 *Of course I wont forget the friends I have now*

4. To improve on my make-up skills. *First step is to paste double eyelid sticker properly! LOL.*

5. TO BE A BETTER PERSON ! *I Must Do It*


That's all I guess...


What is your new year resolution? <3


XOXO,







1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    Pontiac Trans Sport AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete