Monday, December 5, 2011

New iPhone 4S ! ♥

Im too excited to do a proper blog post on my new iphone 4S, so I'll just update abit of the pretty pictures i took with my phone today. (f.y.i, i just got my phone yesterday, 04122011) I love the 8 megapixel back camera, because its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than my previous iphone 3Gs ! & Im going to buy my casing today at Nex since there are so many pretty ones there, but if you guys see any nice iPhone 4S covers can tweet me or comment on this post okays? :)

#1 Test the camera on yourself :)


#2 Artsy Shot, Never Edit !


#3 Artsy Shot at Toast Box-1


#4 Artsy Shot at Toast Box-2


#5 Artsy Shot at Toast Box-3


#6 Random Shot of the Hong Kong Dim Sum stall at Nex Basement the Food Republic.


#7 Food Shot, Peanut Butter Toast from Toast Box


#8 Food Shot, I love the colour and sharpness of the pictures, its good enough for a phone camera.



I will update a more detailed post on my phone soon! Stay tune ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment