Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Vanity Trove December! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Its Vanity Trove's Birthday Month and LOOK AT THE GOODIES INSIDE! :D
This month's Trove is something that I would Rush to try out because it tempts me sooooo much!
Especially the WAX STRIPS ! >:)



Famous SexyLook 3D Lifting Mask!


Ujene - Beauty from Switzerland.


The Secret to Baby Soft Skin.
*Unlike many serums in the market, Puriste Collagen Serum does not contain alcohol. *


Philosophy Skin Care


Look at the Generous amount of sample ! :D


Ren Skin care. Pretty Cute Little Travel Pack! Great for bringing out !


Belif Skin Care From Korea, Believe in truth.


Cant Wait to try them out!! Korea's Skincare products are all good right ? :D


DrGL Collagen Essence! 
This is JUST WHAT WE ALL NEED FOR BOUNCY BOUNCY SKIN!
*Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, this superbly hydrating formula penetrates 
deep within to deliver and retain moisture beyond skin's surface. *


Original Gamila Secret Cleansing Bar, For the Body & Face.
*100% Natural Ingredients with 15 Herbs*


1000 Hour Wax Strips!
Convinient Waxing in the comfort of your home! 




Does All This Look Exciting to you? It definitely IS to me !!
I will Try them ALL (if I can) and post the review up here so that we all can get GREAT Skin !
I love receiving my Trove every month and in december, Im Getting my January Trove during the christmas week! HOW GREAT !! Its like a present for myself! WOOHOOOO!
YAY ! *Throws colourful Confetti*




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment