Friday, December 7, 2012

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST!

Hello Dinosaurs~ Today I will be showing you my Christmas Wishlist ! Hahaha.
I have SO MANY WANTS! But Non Of them are my needs YET, Haha, So I put them in my wish list and see which kind soul would get them for me, or maybe I have enough spare $$ to buy for myself ^o^


Shoes: IM MAD ABOUT SHOES!

I have been eye-ing this pair since like a year ago ? LOL.
Or anything in this series is fine with me lor !!! ^o^










2NE1 CL Wear Before Something Like This!! :O 


AND THIS ! OMG !!

MY ULTIMATE WANT!! LOVE THIS! 2NE! x JEREMY SCOTT JS WINGS



This Shirt! I MUST FIND! BUT I Cant Find ! >< 




Something for the body maybe ?
Bath, Scrub, Lotion. ALL COME TO ME ~~

Fake Eyelashes ! YES ! I'm IN LOVE with Dolly Wink Eye lashes!
But they Cost a BOMB compared to those $10 for a box of 10 pairs. LOL!




Polaroid !
Super Cool Instagram Polaroid !


Or a HELLO KITTY ONE ! AHHHHHHHHH !!!!


Maybe someone would like to invite me to a International/Japanese Buffet Spread?




I love to eat Buffets! Please bring me somewhere SOMEBODY PLEASE! Lol!




Somethings Money Cant Buy, TIME.
I need more time!! 
More time to spend with my family!
More time to spend with my friends!
More time for myself! LOL.

I feel that time is passing so fast nowadays, is the world revolving faster now ? :O

So, That the end of my wishlist I guess? I feel like I'm some materialistic person, Am I ? :X
Anyway! What is in your Christmas wishlist? Comment it here!




Signing Off~
XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment