Friday, November 22, 2013

Movember with GlassesOnline - Win a Pair of Nunette Sunglass

Hey, How has November been for you? It has definitely been a great one for me and together with GlassesOnline SG, It's going to be a Movember you will never forget!

Photo Credit - GlassesOnline SG




Instagram them at @GlassesOnlineSG your entry with the hashtag #GOMovember and they will upload it to this Facebook album. Have your friends and family 'like' your photo to help you win a rockin' pair of Nunettes sunglasses. The entry with the most 'likes' wins! Contest will end November 29, 2013 at 11:59pm.


Photo Credit - GlassesOnline SG


And Here's My Entry for #GOMovember
My Mustache is made of a pair of my Fake Eyelashes! Have a go and be Creative! :)
Michhysaurous's Entry for #GOMovember


Another Example of a Entry Maybe? :)
http://michhysaurous.blogspot.sg/2013/11/platable-cupcake-x-loveit-pies.html

Thank you GlassesOnline for this wonderful contest! I hope one of my readers win a pair of SUPER COOL Nunettes Sunglasses! ^o^

Do visit their website http://www.glassesonline.sg  to look at more awesome eye wear !


Thank you for reading,
With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment