Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Understanding some things in life

Have you ever feel like you could almost touch the clouds?
Have you ever sat down and just stare at the sky and watch the clouds change?
Well, I guess if you stayed in a house which is higher than 20 floors, 
you could actually reach the Sky, If you reach high enough.

I went to visit a 23 Storey High PentHouse Located at East Coast Area.
I wonder how people manage to own houses here. But the surrounding is definitely quiet and peaceful.
(Well except if there are Expensive Luxury Cars Going Around all the time, Then its different.)


Visuals Ahead..


-awkward smile with teeth-


-No Filter/Edits-


-You Can See My foot-


-Expensive Alcahol-
The bottle cap itself cost afew hundred. :O


It must be a luxury to stay in places like this and its a matter of how your life was previously.
I believe in reincarnation, so please do good in this life so that you can enjoy the luxuries in your next life and just continue the cycle. I believe that if you do good things to people, even if they do not repay you in anyway or appreciate your kind doings, you yourself will feel great helping people isint it? :)

I realize there are little kindness going around in our generation. As well as the trust between people is getting very low. My parents told me that in their times, They did not have to lock their doors at night even when they whole family is asleep. I think that this shows how much trust they have for each other although they may not be blood related. Its the way you treat people and how people treat you back, Its a Cycle. ^^


Hope you get what I'm trying to say.
Conclusion: Be kind to others and others will be kind to you too! ♥






XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment