Thursday, January 26, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR - 30th + Day 1 !

GONG XI FA CAI ! HONG BAO NA LAI ! Hahahaha !
Happy Chinese New Year Everybody ! :)

Shall not talk so much on my blog, later become too naggy.

Yusheng, MUST HAVE every year!


LAO AH LAO AH ~~~


MOST AWESOME CHOCOLATE YET! Buy For Me Somebody ? *wink wink*


Then Its Gambling time ! ^o^ This is the only time I won so far this new year.



Then its the 1st day of Chinese New Year! HUAT AH ! 


Make Up Of The Day :) 


Double Eye Lids !! <3
*I need bigger lens*


Mahjong Time , Pink Mahjong  ^o^ 



Then FUCK THE EYEBAGS.. ): 


After that I cannot tahan my Qi Pao Already! Changed into my Romper!
& I got bored, so Spam take pictures since my cousins have not arrive at my ah ma house. 






After that went to daddy friend's house :) 



Super Cute Baby <3 



Yummy Homecooked BAK KUT TEH ! Hoho ! >:) 


Thats All For Day 1 my dearies ~
Stay tune for my 2nd and 3rd day post coming up real soon !


XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment