Friday, June 12, 2015

S.E.A Games 2015 - Go For Gold Team Singapore!

With the mind set to #GoForGold at the 28th Sea Games, Team Singapore has definitely done us proud! Bagging a whopping 68 Golds till date and breaking many Games Record and National Records for Singapore. Thank you and congratulations to all our hardworking athletes.

Dear Miss Veronica Shanti Pereira, 18 years old only. She got Singapore's first gold medal since 1973 for Running Events when she won the 200 metres at the SEA Games! And she broke the national record in the process with a timing of of 23.60 seconds. WOW WOW WOW! 
Photo Credit: SEAGAMES2015.com

But my most interested sport event would have to be at the OCBC Aquatics Center! With the highly Anticipated Athlete Mr Joseph Schooling, and Mr Quah Zheng Wen and Ms Tao Li. I cannot miss out any of the swimming excitements! I had my eyes glued to the TV whenever I had the chance to watch the games live thanks to Toggle and Okto.
Photo Credit: SEAGAMES2015.com
Photo Credit: SEAGAMES2015.com
Photo Credit: SEAGAMES2015.com
Photo Credit: SEAGAMES2015.com

Another one who caught my attention would have to be Nguyen thi Anh Vien - Who registered in 19 EVENTS! Her schedule would have been crazy with that amount of competition she is entering for. I've seen her swim and I must say she's a all rounder swimmer and she already has 8 Gold Medals under her but I believe that she definitely has more achievements in the future of her swimming journey! Good Luck!
Photo Credit: SEAGAMES2015.com

Of course, as part of 100PLUS’ endeavour in rallying Singaporeans’ support for the Team, you can upload pictures of yourselves with the limited edition 100PLUS Gold Can on Instagram with hashtag #GoforGoldSG and leave words of encouragement for the Team. Just like what I did Below! Haha, Maybe some of them saw my photo then spur them to get gold! Hahaha! Kidding la! But With not many days left for the SEAGAMES, Let's Cheer On for our #TEAMSG!




Let's Go For Gold Singapore and with many others to come!



With Love, M


No comments:

Post a Comment