Saturday, September 15, 2012

MIYOC x HONG KONG DIM SUM BUFFET

Hello Dinos,

SO, THAT SUNDAY,

I Dressed up to go to MIYOC sale that day! Hahaha. -EYEBAGS-

Caption: *WO CUTE MAH?* hahahaha!


Chiong to MIYOC and bought 2 Tops for under $30!! Haha. You ask why no pictures at all?
BECAUSE I was rushing for time to go for a Dim Sum Dinner with my Family! ^o^

Oasia Hotel
8 Sinaran Drive #02-05
 (beside Novena MRT)


-Picture credits to google-





Time For Some Dim Sum Buffet!


AWESOME CHILLI ! 


HEALTHY & YUMMY TEA!



THE most awesome double boiled soup!!
Boiled from the start of the day with all the best and freshes ingredients!


Sweet & Sour Pork!


Yi Fu Mian


3 Cup Chicken (San Bei Ji)


Beadcurd Roll Something


Salted Custard Bun & AWESOME Pork Ribs!



Truffle Xiao Long Bao


Char Siew Bao


Pan Fried Dumplings


Stir-fried Chee Cheong Fun


Homemade Fishball and Fish Slices Soup


Zhu Jiao Chu (Pork Knuckle with Black Vinegar?)



I forgot what is this.
Im guessing its Pork with Deep Fried Manto!


Red Bean Soup


Ginger Tao Huay?

Okay, Thats all for the FOOD! HUNGRY YET? :)

Now its Time for Me, Me Me!




Hahaha, So Have you realized that I changed my clothes?
Its because Im totally in LOVE with this top I got at the MIYOC Sale earlier, therefore I changed into it immediately after I bought it! Hahahaha! Dont Say Im EWWWW Hor!!

Okay La, Thank you for staying until now to read this whole post! ^o^




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment