Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Its Just Me!

Hello! Its Me!
Let me tell you guys something...



I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!!!! Hahahahaha!
Did you check back my blog everyday ? I know you didnt -insert sad face-

Just kidding! Hahaha, I would be happy if I know you are reading this post now and thinking that im a Crazy Women. Hahaha. More Crazy Things Below! Keep Reading!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Hahaha, Okay. So I bluff you all about something REALLY crazy, But Its Just me, My face and My makeup+accessories+lame shit pictures. You can still read on, or you can just click the BIG FAT X on your screen to close my page! :3


Here you go! Btw I was just trying out a fierce/thicker eye makeup for the shoot! Hahaha! 
I call it the HALLOWEEN INSPIRED LOOK! What do you guys think?




Then I got a sudden idea to hang up my super cute bally lights that I bought in bangkok in June!


Pretty Effect Right?



Hahaha, I also Have a GALAXY LAMP! YAY!


Pretty Pictures with my BALLS and GALAXY LAMP! *HAPPY!*


-sometimes we just get caught in the blinding city lights, loosing ourselves, but please remember to grab a hold of yourself, and find your way out these distractions-


-sometimes we wonder, wonder about why everything is happening this way, why is everyone against us. But have we looked at what have we done? No.-

Then i tried making my look fiercer by pinning up my hair! I have no idea why i did that.



Then I got bored of the fierce look so I went on with the Artsy Pictures. Got Artsy Feel anot?


This one got Tumblr Feel anot ? ;)


Im A FIERCE, CRAZY, INSANE LUNATIC Blogger! Hahahahaha!



Hello? Are you still with me? :O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay La! So How was the photo gallery?
Please do come back to read my blog okays? 
I promise to look more chio and normal next time! ^o^


I love you all! Just like how I love all my plush toys! (*-*)



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment