Saturday, September 22, 2012

FIKA x BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

HELLO MY LOVELY BABY DINOS!

Today Im going to start this post with a pretty picture of a Lamborghini >:)


Well, so I went to meet up with my friends for a birthday celebration together :)
We went to a Sweedish Restaurant, FIKA.

Fika Sweedish Cafe and Bistro (Halal)
9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-20







While waiting for my other friend to arrive, Camho time!



Menu!




Beef Patties with Mashed Potatoes


Seafood Aglio Olio


Minced Beef  Baked Pasta


Skagen Crepe - Smoked salmon with shrimp, mayo & sweedish roe


Then dinner is Waffles at Shokudo at Cineleisure Level 2!




And I cant resist their Scallop mentaiko Pizza! MAJOR LOVE!

After that we went to watch STEP UP REVOLUTION! AWESOME!!!
Haha, oh well. That sort of sums up the day of my birthday outings.
It feels great to be able to catch up with my friends and enjoy yummy food! ^o^


Hope you guys will go enjoy the food that I shared on this post too! BYE !



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment