Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Headlines Hairdressing - Operation Remove Red!

*Sponsored*

Hello Hello, It's the Festive season and now it's time to do some changes to my hair again! This colour is a temporary colour before my next change next month for my Penang Trip!! Hehe. 

This time, Elein was trying to remove the Redness from my previous dye so she covered with some Green but she didn't want my whole head to look so greenish and I was craving for Purple Hair, so Elein helped me dye some Reddish Purple which is safe for work! Hehe. Yay!

And Here's the Result and Elein helped me Curl my hair and the colours looks so good!! I couldn't stop taking selfies!! And Elein did the ABC treatment on my hair so that my hair will not be crusty and rough. My hair looks so smooth! -insert heart eyes-

Last Photo la ok? Can see the different colours anot? Hehe.

Once again thank you Elein for my beautiful locks! Remember to Quote my name <Michelle> when you book your appointment at Headlines Hairdressing International Plaza to enjoy Up to 30% OFF Hair Services!

Headlines Hairdressing
Address: 10 Anson Road #03-32 International Plaza
Call: +65 6223 3133 


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment