Thursday, December 10, 2015

Vibbly Skin Beauty - Cellnique Aqualance 24 Therapy

*Sponsored*

Hello everyone, I am so excited to share with you my New Facial & Eyelash Sponsor - Vibbly Skin Beauty. I can now be more pretty everyday! You might have seen my Eyelashes Post previously, and today I'm going to share with you the facial that I did - Cellnique Aqualance 24 Therapy.

One of the 2 cozy rooms at Vibbly Skin Beauty. I love the purple themed room, very comforting.

Vibbly Skin Beauty uses CELLNIQUE Products which targets on giving you back the moisture you deserve. The range has a Sheet Mask, a hydrating complex, a apply on mask & aqua concentrate. Hearing all these is like a whole Water Parade Package for your skin! Haha.

Here's a Before Facial Face, (BFF). I think I look alright yea? Haha!

After Cleansing and exfoliation, come Extraction to remove all hidden dirt that causes little bumps and pimples on our faces. After Extraction, Veira will use an ultrasound machine to reduce the redness and also to disinfect the "wounds" and to prevent any infection.

After the whole facial session, My face felt really full of moisture and clean. And over the next few days after the facial, my face did not oil up as much as before. I love the effect of this facial and I believe if we do it continuously, it will be very beneficial for our Singaporean ladies skin as we are exposed to too much Sun & aircon which drys our skin too much. This is like a water refill facial la! Me love Me love.

Once again, Thank you Veira of Vibbly Skin Beauty for making me beautiful, And you can too!
Call them up and be in for a treat when you like their facebook on your first visit. Because December is the month of love and gifting! Ho Ho Ho!

Vibbly Skin Beauty
465 North Bridge Road
#01-5049, Singapore 191465
(5 min walk from Lavender Mrt)

Telephone : 63415818
SMS/WhatsApp : 94291688
Email : vibblyskinbeauty@yahoo.com


Cheers to a more beautiful you, With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment