Friday, October 11, 2013

Bangkok Jam - The Dining Edition at Marina Square

Bangkok Jam, Upon Hearing the Name you would know 1. It serves up Thai Food. 2. It's Jamming with the Thai Music(or the bustling crowd). Haha. I love their Decorations more at their Plaza singapura Outlet but this Outlet in Marina Square is pretty unique itself. With World Clocks Hanging on the walls, I took the time while waiting for my food to look at each and everyone of them facing me.

I simply love my rice with any saucy meat dishes. This Aromatic Stir-Fried Minced Chicken was so good! Packed with enough flavour of Spiciness and Saltiness, Added Crunch with the chopped greens. Topped with a Flowly Yolk Sunny Side Up, I enjoyed every mouthful of my dinner.

Stir-Fried Minced Chicken with Basil Rice - $11.90
Phad Kra Prow Gai

While Everyone would Crave for Phad Thai Once in a while, this plate of phad thai does not look as good as it is, unfortunately. The Noodles were a little on the though side and the whole dish was too spicy for me and my dinner companion to handle. Although the Free Ice/Warm water did help to ease up the spiciness a little. But do not take my judgement for spiciness to gauge. I cant take spicy food for nuts know why, same goes to my companion.

Seafood Phad Thai - $11.90
Phad Thai Talay

Well, I would not Not visit Bangkok Jam with Judging with this 1 visit alone. I will definitely head back to try other dishes, maybe just not the Phad thai anymore. Being under the umbrella of CrEATive Eateries, They must be good as the other restaurants under them are pretty good themselves, naming a few like Suki-Ya, which serves up Japanese Steamboat Shabu Shabu and Xiao La Jiao, Serving up authentic Sze Chuan Dishes which will make you ponder why other Sze Chuan Cuisine Outlets keep serving nothing but spicy and more spicy food.


Bangkok Jam
Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, 
#02-105B/105C, Singapore 039594 
Tel: 6339 8787


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment