Thursday, October 24, 2013

2NE1 NEW EVOLUTION CONCERT IN SINGAPORE !!!!!!

Are you ready for the B-E-S-T ? 

YES I AM !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Okay, So I went for 2NE1's New Evolution Concert in Singapore on December 1st!
It was a night that I'll Never forget in my life. Its the First KPOP Group concert that I attended, I didn't even go for Super Junior's Super Show. LOL. Okay Anyway. I SUPER DUPER REGETTED THAT I DID NOT BRING MY OLYMPUS CAMERA, Instead I brought along a lousy digital camera and I only managed to Snap these lousy pictures and some videos which blogger doesn't let me upload, IDK why.
But I have seen so much HD fan taken pictures of the girls so just search in google and they all will pop out! WOOTS! Time for Pictures ! :D


OPENING! And Everybody SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !




My Beautiful Queen Dancing on these platforms. OMG.




Then They came down and THEY ARE SO NEAR TO THE MOSH PIT!


Then I gave up on my camera and just enjoyed the Concert, And Then I took it out at different timings during the concert so my pictures are not in order. LOL.  


Pretty Angels in Trench Dresses singing Lonely !




Then this is the 1st Encore that we had and it was crazy! 
YEAAAAAAAAAAA 2NE1 POWER!




This is After the 2nd Encore which we SG Blackjacks collaborated with the Band in credits to the Fandoms for contacting the Band and making it possible. :')


Which Concert has huge Puffy Slides! HOW COOL IS THIS?
I LVOE 2NE1 ! MUAH MUAH !


And my dear CL, Im thinking that she was going to cry so she faster run into backstage ! :P


Overall I am REALLY REALLY HAPPY THAT I ATTENDED THEIR CONCERT AND THE MOST TOUCHING PART WAS WHEN WE TRIED TO GET 2NE1 BACK FOR A 2ND ENCORE AND WE ALL SANG "PLEASE DONT GO". TEARS WERE FLOWING I SWEAR! AND WHEN THEY CAME OUT EVERYONE JUST SCREAMED! SO EMOTIONAL. EVEN DARA AND BOM CRIED. >< 2NE1 Promised that they will come back again and NEXT TIME, Im buying the Most EXPENSIVE SEAT with my camera! I PROMISE ! #2ne1NOLZA! #2ne1newevosg #2ne1NewEvolution 


For More Awesome Pictures! Please visit the following websites!



XOXO,
Blackjack Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment