Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Prawn Noodles that I had Since Young

Today I am going to share with you my Family's Little Secret Place for Prawn Noodles.
Located in Joo Chiat Area, This is 1 coffee shop that people hardly notice since I cant even recognize the road to reach there even after so many years. LOL.

Its Located along Carpmael or Crane Road. Its not hard to miss this coffeeshop I would say.


Tucked in 1 corner, beside the drinks stall is this Joo Chiat Prawn Mee Stall that have moved a few times due to rental issues, But I believe that the quality and the passion of the noodles did not move far from perfection. I may be exaggerating to some of you, but this place holds memories for me.


They serve the basic few Varieties, Soup, Dry, With Pork Ribs or PigTail. :) Prices Range from $3.5 Onwards! CHEAP FOR THE GOOD BROTH.


Dry Prawn Noodle - $4 
(it comes with pork ribs too!)

Prawn Noodle Soup - $4
(I love my prawn mee to be Bee Hoon & Yellow Noodle Mix!)


So, where is your favorite Prawn Noodle? Do Share with me and I wanna go and try them out! It might even win this one! Share it with me okay? :)




With Love, M

Nuffnang