Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Prawn Noodles that I had Since Young

Today I am going to share with you my Family's Little Secret Place for Prawn Noodles.
Located in Joo Chiat Area, This is 1 coffee shop that people hardly notice since I cant even recognize the road to reach there even after so many years. LOL.

Its Located along Carpmael or Crane Road. Its not hard to miss this coffeeshop I would say.


Tucked in 1 corner, beside the drinks stall is this Joo Chiat Prawn Mee Stall that have moved a few times due to rental issues, But I believe that the quality and the passion of the noodles did not move far from perfection. I may be exaggerating to some of you, but this place holds memories for me.


They serve the basic few Varieties, Soup, Dry, With Pork Ribs or PigTail. :) Prices Range from $3.5 Onwards! CHEAP FOR THE GOOD BROTH.


Dry Prawn Noodle - $4 
(it comes with pork ribs too!)

Prawn Noodle Soup - $4
(I love my prawn mee to be Bee Hoon & Yellow Noodle Mix!)


So, where is your favorite Prawn Noodle? Do Share with me and I wanna go and try them out! It might even win this one! Share it with me okay? :)




With Love, M

2 comments:

  1. i'm not really a fan of prawn mee, because i hate shelling them. but i really like beach road big prawn mee. located along east coast rd. just follow the route from katong 112 down towards siglap, focus on your right after going by saint patrick's school. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly!

      Thanks for dropping by! :) Oh, I have heard of that place! Will Try it out when I have the chance! :)

      Delete