Friday, August 2, 2013

LOL Toggle - Fresh Faces Episode

On this recording of LOL, we have the Fresh Faces in the Singapore Entertainment Industry!
Jae Liew, the Lead Actress in Director Michelle Chong's New Movie "3 Peas in a Pod" and also Christian Auesome, Pan Asian, & Super Hot Fitness instructor who came to Singapore for a very weird reason (I will tell you why after you read this post! HAH! Threatening you!).


They are young and Fresh & HOT (if you know what I Mean). Full of energy that kept the audience engaged into their interviews as well.


AHEM, I was a Model for the HOT Christian To Demo his Audition for the Role in 50 Shades of Grey.
I tell you, I almost stopped breathing. I was Stiff like a tree trunk... ):



This pair showed no holding back when they answer questions and they gave it their most real answers. Awwwwwwwwwww. ♥



Then for the Fashion/Lifestyle Segment, we are proud to introduce the Benefit Beyond Mascara, that make you have lashes that you desire without the hassle of a lash curler. YAY! 


I love how they will ask a professional to come to the recording to tell us more about the product.


And While in the midst of changing sets, I got a Chance to Take photos with Christian AWESOME and Denise Tan, The New Host for LOL Season 2 If you Still Don't Know. *wave fist*


AND On the Music Segment, We Have MARK BONAFIDE!


He Brought along a friend and the piece they perform was GOOD! I will not tell you what it is, you have to check it out on LOL Toggle when its out! :D


Picture with the 2 Talents in Singapore and the Forever Awkward Looking me. T___T


So, Have you been waiting to know why Christian Auesome Came to Singapore in the first place? Its because his friend came for a stopover flight at our Changi Airport, and he was WOW-ed, so he went to tell Christian, and that made Christian want to come see our Wonderful Airport with Carpeted Floors. HAHAHAHA, Such a cutie right? :) -okay story end-


So be sure to check out LOL on Toggle when it airs so that you get to see what I see! ^o^
Subscribe to Toggle at a very affordable price per month so that you can also see me on TV la! HAHAHAHA, So No Shame, ask you all subscribe to see my face. LOL! But do subscribe! Toggle has so many awesome things lined up for us viewers!! WOOHOO! Till Next Time...




With Love, M♥

No comments:

Post a Comment