Thursday, January 3, 2013

VanityTrove January Edition

The Excitement Still Burns in me when ever my VanityTrove arrives. *_*

This month I have been getting alot of parcels at home, From the things I buy to the Things I get sponsored and such :) So much Happiness ^o^

So here's my Vanity Trove January Edition! ^o^


This time, they even included a Vanity Magazine in the box! :)

First item that caught my eye is this Essence Eye Shadow in John Lemon.
I have never tried Yellow Eye Shadow before. I will try it out soon and let you guys know the result!


Albion Skin Conditioner!
With 56 years of history behind it, Japanese skincare brand Albion finally makes its long awaited debut in Singapore!
Suitable for all skin types, Skin Conditioner Essential is described as a toner which is said to retain moisture, whiten, eliminate free radicals and suppress inflammation. OMG I cant Wait to TRY THIS!!


TruLife LingZhi Immunity Drink
TruLife Lingzhi Immunity is a great tasting concentrated health supplement drink developed with the modern person’s lifestyle and nutritional needs in mind. This pleasant-tasting drink can be enjoyed daily by people of all ages looking to maintain or improve their general well-being.


Yuskin Family Medical Cream.
Soothing and gentle body cream for severe, dry skin.Top-selling moisturizer in Japan.Light, non-greasy but very moisturizing. Slight fragrance.No steroids; no artificial coloring or preservatives.


Slim Secrets Afternoon Snack-ATTACK! Chocolate Caramel Decadence.
High in Protein, High in Fibre, Low GI and Wheat Free! What's not to love? :)


My Beauty Dairy Mask!! OMGOMGOMG!! Super love this range de mask! ^o^
This one is Apple Polyphenol Mask! Have not tried this one but i have tried My Beauty Dairy's other masks!
Recommended to ALL! :)


Bifesta Non-Rinse Makeup Remover! I'm sure I do not need to introduce this to anyone anymore right?
Bifesta is one of the most raved about make up remover because you do not need to Rinse it off after removing your make up because its water based! How great? OMGOMGOMG! It also removes waterproof makeup easily! No more Rubbing my eyes!! YAY!



Hurry up go Sign up for VanityTrove and Experience the Surprise Every Month! ^o^




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment