Monday, January 21, 2013

D.I.Y - Honey Crunchies ♥

Hello Cornflakes! lol.
Today is another D.I.Y recipe which i made that day because I had a SUDDEN CRAVING VERY BADLY. Yes I mean Very Very Badly! And Since I had a bag of cornflakes that I couldn't get to finish no matter how i ate them, So this recipe was a GO GO GO!


Its Super Simple and Cheap to do also!
So I shall cut the crap and show you the recipe :)

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp Honey
100grams Butter
100grams Sugar
5 Cups of Cornflakes
Cupcake Cases - big or small up to you! :)


Melt Sugar, Butter and Honey together until melted completely and let boil for 2-3 minutes on low heat.


Stir Stir Stir~~


Prepare your 5 cups of Cornflakes in a BIG BIG Bowl!
Big enough for you to mix them up and not spill any cornflakes over :D


Place them in the cupcake cases that you have prepared earlier and garnish any way you like,
Or even if you dont want to decorate them also can.


For this recipe, you can choose to bake them to keep them crunchier and so that they will stay together longer, If not you can just add another teaspoon (not Tablespoon) of  Honey in to the mixture. :)
Bake these little babies at 120degrees Celsius for anout 5-10 minutes, Just don't Brown them ^O^


And tadaaaaaaa, you are Ready to Munch on these Crunchy Honey Crunchies! ♥
I swear you can't just stop at 1!!! Especially when they are freshly made! ^-^





XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment