Thursday, November 15, 2012

Late Night Shopping at GENTING !

If you asked me what I like to do when Travelling Overseas, Well....

1. EATING ALL THE FOOD I CAN


2. SHOPPING!!!!



Yes, I am A Girl(If you are wondering), And Its My Natural Habit to SHOP! And I always get the feeling when Im out late at night and all the shops have all closed already!? Where to spend all those MONEY? Hahahaha, Its like I walked past THIS shop, didn't see anything I liked, Then I walked past THIS shop again later at night, thinking that I want to take a closer look at the things inside BUT THE SHOP CLOSE ALREADY! WTH? Missed my chance lor! How I really wish all the shops would open until Late Late LATE~ 


SOOOOOOOOOO~ Genting First World Plaza has Heard Me! Lol!
They Have Extended Their Operating Hours from 10am to 1AM! OMG ! 
From 9 November to 31 December! Now, I should Plan to head over there to get some shopping done!
Will you ? ^o^

Head over to their website to check out more ! 





XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment