Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wild Honey at Scotts Square

Wild Honey @ Scotts Square

Me, Tselyn & Kaman Won a $50 Wild Honey Voucher from #Burpple Launch Event, Therefore we have met up again to feast on it. In case you were wondering how we won the $50 Voucher, All we had to do was to take the most crazy photo at their photowall and pray that the judges will like it. LOL. Apparently we did it quite well and the judges liked it, Here are some of the photo if you wanna see it. :)




The Winning Shot:


Yes, So Anyway, Back To Wild Honey.. No Place Like Home.

Wild Honey @ Scotts Square
6 Scotts Road, 3rd Floor
Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 9pm 
Friday, Saturday & Evening of Public Holiday: 9am - 10pm
Tel: 6636 1816
Make your Online Reservations Here!

I made a reservation a few days before on their website for a table of 3 and it was hassle free! Love it when making reeservations is hassle free. :)


Norwegian - Avocado, Grilled Asparagus Spears, Two perfectly poached egg wrapped with imported norwegian smoked salmon, Homemade Hollandaise and salmon pearls on our own Whole-Wheat Brioche.
Kaman's Choice


English - The Full Works. Scrambled Eggs, Back Bacon, Cumberland Pork Sausage, Sauteed Mushrooms, Dad's Baked Beans, Breakfast Potatoes, Grilled Vine Ripen Tomatoe & Signature Brioche. *Wild Honey Signature Dish

I love their Sauteed Mushrooms(i only drink mushroom soup in normal circumstances), Perfectly Scrambled Eggs and their Signature Brioche. The Back Bacon was tough but the Baked Beans was really unique, not that I have eaten any other similar ones before. Absolutely love the potatoes the Sausage was not too tough.
Just in case you were wondering why only 2 breakfast when 3 of us went, its because me & tselyn had the same thing, so no point taking 2 same pictures. haha. ok #justhoughtyouwantedtoknow


SUPER HUGE PORTION FOR GIRLS I TELL YOU! We had it for dinner and I could not finish my plate, I mean REALLY I couldn't.. Recommended for 2 to share 1 portion if not one will feel very bloated after the meal. Price was slightly higher but for the location and ambience, I wouldn't mind going back again. :)
Recently I'm going Crazy trying out many new things that I have not tried before and I must say I'm enjoying them and I hope when you read my blog, you will enjoy it as much as I do! Maybe I can make you want to head over to the place Right away? :)




With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment