Saturday, January 30, 2016

My CNY Nails with Vanitee Certified Artist - THENAILARTASAURUS

Hey Hey! I'm here to share with you me Chinese New Year Nails of 2016, the Year of the Fire Monkey! As I am born in the year of the monkey and this year's fire monkey does not seem well for me, I do not want to have fiery red nails la, so I toned it down to some nudes colour instead. Can you guess?

After filtering the many nail artistes on Vanitee, I chose Michelle from The Nailartasaurus! One reason was because her name and my name is very similar! Haha! When you visit her place, you can see her pet Bunny - Mochi! Very Shy little guy.

So after about 2 hours of hard work and laughters, my nails were finally done! I am very thankful that Michelle can accomodate to my schedule and manage to do a wonderful job with my nails!
Here's How it looks!

Michelle Painstakingly crafted the Hello Kitty with the Lion Dance head for at least half an hour each. And she even allowed me to request for a redo as I wasn't too happy with one of them. I really loved her service and I'm sure all other nail artistes on Vanitee will be as good as her because I've not seen any Bad Reviews on Vanitee so far!

So remember to book via Vanitee and quote "MICHELLECNY" to get a FREE Beauty Kit from VanityTrove Worth $30!!
What's More, For every booking made from now will 14th February, you will get a SURE-WIN Ang Pow from Vanitee! So HUAT AH! Quick book your slots for Chinese New Year or Valentines now!


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment