Friday, March 4, 2016

What a close shave with Headlines by Artistry

*Sponsored*

I'm back to Headlines Hairdressing for my monthly pampering, but sad to say that my previous stylist - Linus has left the salon. But not to worry, I am still in good hands, Please look for Ms Elein Chong, my new stylist.
This time, I am doing the MUCOTA SCENA 3 Step Treatment that contains Argan Oil and I'm getting some changes for my hair style. Time to spice things up a little. Hehe.


I happen to spot this hair trend on facebook afew weeks ago and I thought that it is pretty cool and so I decided to go for it!

Are You Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAAA!

I Want to thank you Elein so much for fufilling my crazy request, she says that I'm the first girl she did this creative shaving for. I am glad that I did it too! What do you think of my New Hair Style?

Here's some snaps to document my haircut, I don't think I'll ever do it again, I really don't know.

Remember to Quote my name for Up To 30% DISCOUNT on Hair Services!

Headlines Hairdressing
Address: 10 Anson Road #03-32 International Plaza
Call: +65 6223 3133 


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment