Monday, November 3, 2014

Nokia Lumia 930 Review

I am no tech goddess, neither am I good with any Tech gadgets in a matter of fact. I only know Iphone, Iphone & Iphone. Ever since I started my journey with my Iphone 3GS, my life has completely wiped out every other brand of mobile phones. What is Nokia? Sony? I don't even know anymore. But I am glad that I am given the chance to experience the Nokia Lumia 930 with the latest Windows 8.1 Platform!!
A little about the Phone - The Lumia 930 packs a rich suite of differentiating applications and services into a beautifully crafted design with metallic details and vibrant new colours, while keeping content like photos, videos and documents in sync across Windows Phone, PC, tablet and Xbox devices.

It has a crystal clear 5-inch Full HD OLED display lets you watch your favourite shows, movies or video clips in any condition, and thanks to a 2420 mAh battery and built-in wireless charging, there is no need to worry about running out of battery. Super awesome feature for a drama fan like me, long live long lasting battery!

Let's compare the size of the phone with the other devices that are more popular in the market now!

It's size is somehow in the middle of a Samsung S4 and a Samsung Note 2. It fits perfectly on my palm and the matte finishing of the phone makes it really comfortable to hold on to. The Vibrant Colour is a super PLUS point for me because phones nowadays are a little too dull, or maybe too professional/sleek looking! We need more fun in our lives since we are now ever so dependent on our mobile phones!

It also has an advanced 20MP PureView camera with optical image stabilization and high quality ZEISS optics makes capturing and reliving amazing images and videos fast and easy. With the enhanced Nokia Camera with Living Images, it’s easy to add movement and emotion to static pictures, while imaging apps such as Nokia Storyteller, Nokia Creative Studio and Nokia Refocus bring even more levels of creativity to any photo.

Now we can do so much more with the phone, no more just Snap, Crop, Post!

The Lumia 930 has a 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor makes activities like Xbox gaming, image capturing and video processing even faster and richer. 
It also comes with the integrated features including one swipe notifications from Action Centre, the new Microsoft Enterprise feature pack, Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Nokia Camera, and HERE Maps and Drive+, all of which work seamlessly to make the Lumia 930 a great tool for work and play.

I hope my review gave you a little more depth on the Lumia 930!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment