Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Childhood Memory - Hainan Chicken Rice Ball

This has to be my favourite-est chicken rice stall to date! I remember coming here since young, anticipating the cute balls of chicken rice to arrive as a pair in front of me. The Tau Pok Soup which I will drizzle over the rice balls to see them fall apart, and the tender and moist chicken breast meat(Yes, you've read, Tender & moist chicken breast meat). They only serve White Chicken and Lor Sio Bak(braised pork belly), but it's enough to keep me going for years!

Hainan Chicken Rice Ball
Shin Boon Hwa Food Centre
43 Jalan Besar (Dickson Road)
8.30am to 9.30pm Daily
Tel; 91604964 (Closed on Wednesday)
-

I've been frequently visiting this place since I was a little girl. My family can't seem to find another one that is just as good, maybe we are just addicted to this place. I highly recommend you to try this place out and let me know what you think of this place! Or share with my your favourite Chicken Rice Stall, I would love to try!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment