Monday, May 13, 2013

Insworld Institute

I attended a Art Exhibition at Insworld Institute at the Verge for their pioneering batch of Art Course graduating students

Insworld Institute
No 2 Serangoon Road
The Verge #03-18
Singapore 218227
 
Tel: (65) 6732 1728
Fax: (65) 6734 6398


Here are the graduation students and their artwork! :)




I especially love this mask! :D And you can see me posing under it in most of the pictures. hahaha!

Picture with the beautiful bloggers present that day.


With the Principal Mr Matthew Cole and the Marcom & Sales Manager Mr Stephen MaCann. See, I'm under my favourite mask! :D

A Picture with the Director of student Services, Dakila Carbarloc.

He is the artist of this art piece named Sleep. :D

After attending this Art Gallery Launch, I am totally impressed at their talents in art and I truly believe that I am never the cut for Art. #justsaying haha.

Visit Insworld Institute's website for more information about the various courses they have to offer so that you can unleash your potential within! :)



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment