Sunday, March 10, 2013

First Time At Nando's

I'm sure many of you have heard or have been to Nando's 10 Thousands Times Already,
But I went for my Virgin Trip to a Nando's Outlet Last Friday. *slow me is slow*
Reason being that I always thought Nando's is Very Expensive, Like maybe $25 and above for a main. 
But I was Wrong! haha, Blame me for being a mountain tortoise. 



I love the generosity of their sauces and the different level of spiciness! ^^


Quarter Chicken in Mild with Mediterranean rice & Wedge. 
Well Cooked Chicken and the Yummy Sauce that goes well with it. 
Fragrant Mediterranean Rice with the Crispy Potato Wedges, This meal left me a GOOD impression!
♥♥♥♥



Butterfly Chicken Breast in Hot with Garlic Bread and Wedges. 
Tender Chicken Breast with the Yummy Tingling Sauce.
2 Huge Slices of Garlic Bread and a Generous Serving of Potato Wedges sprinkled with Red Peppers.
♥♥♥♥




You all Should Really Go Try Their Potato Wedges!! Damn Crispy on the Outside and Fluffy on the Inside. ♥♥♥♥♥
Order the Soft Drink (Coke, Sprite, Ice Lemon Tea) and its Bottomless! Can Keep Refill! 
♥♥♥♥




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment