Monday, October 29, 2012

2NE1 New Evolution Concert In SINGAPORE!


DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS HAPPENING ALREADY ??
AHHHHHHHHHHHH SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

Tickets Tickets ! Have you gotten yours already ? 
Im getting the Green Area Tics! :D Happy Happy!




AND I GOT MY LIGHT STICK ALREADY! HAVE YOU? \(^O^)/


I show you the Concert Merchandise!
I feel like buying all the Merchandise la !! :O


Which colour to choose !? :O I WANT ALL !!


-GUY VERSION- 



Sandara TAMTAM Inspired! 


MY SUPER LOVE & MUST BUY ! MESH T-SHIRT!! 







How cool to wear 2NE1 Names on your neck right ? Rainbow Coloured some more!



Or a Little Bag for you to bring around to put just your phone and some loose cash ? 
Can Bring to market or groceries shopping ! Hahahaha! I already planning what to do for my merchandises! 


AHHHHHHHHHHH! I REALLY CANT WAIT TO ATTEND THE CONCERT !!! 

2 comments: