Saturday, June 25, 2016

Dazzling Cafe @ Capitol Piazza

The beautiful cafe that made it's way to our Sunny Shores, Dazzling Cafe is really pretty and cute. A wonderful first date location! Haha. Their Famous Honey Toast is sweeping the instagram feeds and I had to try them out too! I meet up with some of my friends for a dinner date and here's what we had. We each had a main, a side and 2 honey toast to share. We were so stuffed!

DAZZLING CAFE
Capitol Piazza #01-85
Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT

Smoked Parma Ham Salad ($12.90) Salty, Crispy Goodness of guilt Free Indulgence.

Mentaiko Fries ($8.90) I wish there were MORE Mentaiko sauce! Haha. #ilovementaiko

My friend highly recommended this Mentaiko Pasta ($18.90) but to me it wasn't like "WOW". Just average, haha. I should just eat Mentaiko on itself haha!

Truffle and Wild Mushroom Spagetti ($24.90) & Truffle Mushroom Risotto with freshly shaved truffle ($24.90) Between these 2, I prefer the Risotto. Both of them had really strong truffle taste and the ingredients are really generous. Hehe. Yums in my Tum.

Deng Deng, it's time for the Pretty until can die Honey Toasts!! We ordered 2 types, 1 is the Hazelnut Chocolate Honey Toast ($19.90), the other is a Mango & Coconut Gelato Honey Toast ($18.90). I prefer the latter as it was more refreshing & unique! But both also very nice la!

This is how you SHOULD NOT Gey Kiang to try to cut the honey toast yourself. HAHAHAHA! The staff at Dazzling Cafes are all very nice & they will offer to demo to you on how to eat the toast, so leave it to the professionals. Haha.


Doesn't this look better than the pile of mess above? Haha !

Overall, I had a wonderful time at Dazzling Cafe, savouring on their Mains & Dessert with great company. I would recommend everyone to try them out too!
They have a new branch at Orchard Gateway which is just 3 minutes walk from Somerset MRT!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment