Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Monthly Pamper with Headlines by Artistry

After my treatment perm last month, I'm back at headlines for some treatment and highlights to bring more dimension to my hair and to accentuate my curls more! I left it to Elein to choose the highlights for me.


I chopped some of my hair off, for another type of look. How do I look?


Hahaha, I was kidding! I only cut my fringe la! Hahaha. I like the subtle highlights which make the hair look different but at the same time it is not ah lian! Haha! I'm loving the darker colours on my hair recently but I also have a urge to bleach it lighter and lighter! Lol. Elein advised me to not bleach my hair YET as I just got my curls done. I will not bleach until my beautiful curls dies down. Maybe afew more months to go!


The thing about curly hair, It makes you look matured, but at the same time it makes you more femenine and best thing is that you look more done up than usual flat long hair. It's like a lazy people hairdo! Haha! I've been living with straight hair all my life and once I got my hair permed at Headlines, I am brought onto another level of happiness + laziness. HAHAHA!
Happy because I have been getting compliments about my curls.
Lazy because I dont have to spend much effort to look like I spent effort on my hair!
Hahahaha. 1 Stone Kill 2 Bird! :P





Now for Lobang time!
Quote "MICHELLE" when you call Headlines by Artistry for an appointment with Elein Chong and you will get up to 30% OFF Hair Services!
AND also, if you are dying to try out the DYNA Treatment, there is a special First Trial price just for you! So call them up and book your appointment now!

Time to see all my selfies! Haha! Need to show them off cos I can have korean style fringe, 空气刘海!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment