Saturday, July 4, 2015

TRIUMPH Boutique Orchard Gateway 1st Anniversary!

[EVENT]

Triumph boutique at Orchard Gateway had just turned ONE in May! Congratulations! And what's more, they are having a great Offer - BUY 3 GET 1 FREE on ANY item in the shop! And the more you buy the better the offer! Because BUY 5 GET 2 FREE and BUY 6 Get 3 FREE! So it's a great time to Jio all your girlfriends together to enjoy the offer!

They have so many beautiful collections, I'm sure there is something for everyone of any age! The Simple T-Shirt Bras, The Ultimate Comfort Bras or the Sexier Styles, All are available at this outlet! Haha! Why I never visit this outlet before?!

The offer is Valid for ALL items in the shop ranging from G-Strings to Bras to Nightwear. WOW. I really like their Swarovski Element Series because it's a little sexy but also classy. They use chio Swarovski elements on the bra but I think I will get Heart Attack If my Swarovski element gets lost after a day out. :(

And of course, Thank you to Triumph to feeding us and Thank you Mission Juice for the delicious Fresh Pressed Juices! They are all very yummy and I love juices!! ♥ The very healthy bottle to grab is the green one, Made with Many Vegetables, A damn good alternative to eating vegetables la I think. Haha. I personally like the Breakfast Surprise!

Thank you Triumph once again for the invite to a BRAlliant event! 
Cheers with Mission Juice for more years to come!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment