Thursday, July 16, 2015

TWOMEN BAGEL HOUSE - ICON VILLAGE

*Food Review*

I've seen Two Men Bagel House on my social media feeds so many times and I quite like bagels, but those at starbucks always so hard one after it cools. Sometimes I feel like my teeth going to get pulled out together with the Bagel, lol. But anyway, I finally had a off day so I went to ICON Village at Tanjong Pagar to drop by Two Men Bagel House.


I Had the Hog with Black & White Sesame Bagel ($12.90). It consist of Slow Roasted Pork Belly, Fresh Lettuce, Tomato Slices, Sweet Pineapple Chutney and Mustard Sauce. It's a Juicy Delicious Mess I would say.

The hog came warm and sliced in half, I didn't know how to handle it because the bagel got hole in the middle mah. But the pork was very juicy and the pineapple chutney and fresh vegetables. The Bagel is definitely better than what I had st Starbucks. Hey don't judge me ok, I only eat bagels at starbucks before.

I opt to top up $2 for the drink to make it a lunch set. If only I work near ICON Village, I can go over to grab a bagel for Breakfast or lunch. 

I've heard from some of my friends that Bagels over seas are so much better then the ones in Singapore, But I've never got the chance to try those la, So I make do with the one at Twomen Bagel house first lo! I can't wait to go back to try the others!!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment