Monday, April 20, 2015

LIN's Australia -Tilley Reed Diffusers and Scented Candles

*Sponsored*

Bringing nature into urbane settings, LIN's seeks to exude the wonders of mother earth with our natural and organic concept into your lifestyle. I got to try out Tilley's Reed Diffuser and Soy Candle in the fragrance - Pink Lychee. To be very honest, I don't eat lychee but I was expecting a very sweet scent from these 2.

LIN's products are extracted from plants, and with selective bottling of nature, what we get are gentle, wholesome and delicate products that are the best off our soil. I was seriously thinking that Pink Lychee meant PINK coloured diffusers and PINK Soy Candles. Hahaha!

I got to try out the Pink Lychee Reed Diffuser and Soy Candle. My Whole house smells so good as I'm typing this. It's my first time trying a Reed Diffuser and I must say that I am very impressed with the coverage of it, The aroma spreads throughout the whole living room!!

A Beautiful sweet & tangy waft of enticing tropical aroma that lifts the ambience of any room. The Sweet Lychee smell is very pleasing and it makes me want to stay in my house all day. I didn't know just a bottle of aroma can make my mood different in the house. Retailing at $69.00, you can find a wide range of aromas on their website under the Home Spa Tab.

The delicate, sweet fruity tang of this delectable pink lychee candle is made from premium vegetable soy wax and a slow burning lead-free cotton wick, the white frosted glass container adds an elegant ambience to any décor. I have always felt that Candles are very beautiful when the fire lights up and the aroma slowly spreads out throughout the room. Another addition to my collection of Candles, Hahaha. You can find the full range on their website under the Home Spa Tab.

You will only need to see, smell and feel LIN's to experience our dedication to perfecting the art of using nature to transcend beyond worlds. They have a wide range of products from skin care to home care to body care, I'm sure there will be something for you. Do check out their website and their facebook page for more information.

LIN's Australia

Website: http://www.lins.com.sg/index.php

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LINs-Home-Beauty/623193077735687

 United Square #B1-70

Midview City #03-107

You can check out my previous post of LIN's Goat Milk Shampoo here.


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment