Monday, February 9, 2015

Secret Wellness - Hydrating Facial Treatment

After my last visit to Secret Wellness for the Ice Scalp Treatment, I was left in awe at their professionalism for their service but at pocket friendly prices. I was invited back once again to experience a Hydrating facial for my dry & oily combination skin!

My Facial Therapist was Fanny. She is a very cheerful girl and I did not feel any stress or uncertainty at all, unlike how I felt at other facial places. I was completely relaxed. Maybe it was due to the lighting and colours used in their rooms.

Here's a look at the whole 90 minutes procedure. A Little massage, Cleansing and a scrub, Optional trimming of eyebrows by plucking or shaving, Extraction of all impurities and black heads, a Face massage to calm the face, using a ultrasound machine to massage and to reduce the redness, followed by a cooling spa ball routine and lastly, a mask to lock it all in. Best of all, the Hydrating Facial includes a Face Ampoule and a shiok Shoulder & Scalp Massage.

So I changed in to the specially prepared robe and lied down to enjoy the facial treatment. The one phobia for me is the extraction part in the whole treatment routine because my pain tolerance is really really low. But fanny ensured me that she would be the most gentle with me. hahaha!

Here's my skin Extraction! ahhhhhhhh!! It wasn't as painful as all my other extraction experience. I was so glad that Fanny did a really good job! My Skin Looks a little reddish from all the extracting, but Fanny is going to apply a ampoule to seal up those openings so that bacteria and virus cannot enter!

This is after the face massage with the special Face Ampoule to seal up all the clean spots on my forehead to prevent and infection from the bacteria in the air, So cool la omg! Hahaha! They look like little white pimple heads(LOL), but after this, I enjoyed the Ultrasound machine which felt really relaxing and the redness went down alot! :)

Finally, a Mask to allow the skin to completely relax and its also time for me to relax, dozed off a little, omg. hahaha! The whole process is really enjoyable and relaxing and Fanny ended the 90 minute session with a scalp and shoulder massage. 1 word, Shiok!


Check out their Facial Package Prices! :)
FACIAL TREATMENT
Student Facial$38
Customized Facial$48
Diamond Peel Facial$88
Hydrating Facial$88
Deep Cleansing Facial (Recommended!!)$128
Professional Hydro Face Spa Treatment (Recommended!!)$128
Professional Collagen Facial Treatment$128
Face & Eye Gua Sha (Recommended!!)$68
Eye Gua Sha$58
Neck Treatment$38
Check out their Facebook and Website for more details! :)

Secret Wellness
683 Hougang Avenue 8
 #01-895 HDB Hougang (S) 530683
TEL: 6387 7729

Hurry book your appointments before Chinese New Year to get beautiful and clearer skin!



With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment