Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Goodies ! :)

Hey All ! So This is the goodies I have for the month of July! More coming up! Hahahahas!
Im such a spendtrift! ><


1. Bella Box



Look at all the goodies!
Jimmy Choo, Twistband, O.P.I and more !



Jimmy Choo EDT~ Wooohooo~


Hey, What's This? Bella Box Lipstick?


Hahaha, Its a Pen! So Cute Right! I love small gifts ! ^o^

I love my Bella Box! Its Always delivered to my doorstep! Totally Hassle Free ! ^~^


Next, Show you all the japanese products I bought the other day! I LOVE JAPANESE PRODUCTS!


Essentials Hair Serum! MUST HAVE !!!!!! Love the smell of them both!


Pink One: All Day Smoothness & BOUNCE!


Yellow One: SOFTNESSS & Manageability!


Next, My FAVOURITE FACIAL WASH ! BIORE MARSHMALLOW WHIP FACIAL WASH!
They have 2 Types, The pink one is their original one, and this yellow one is MORE MOIST & With COLLEGEN ISIT? Hahaha! Its Just Awesome!


Lastly! FOOD! Haha, That Day I went to NTUC for 15 Minutes and i grabbed these babies to try! They look new to me! Cant Wait To TRY !! -Glutton-


Hahahas, Thats All! Sorry for the short update! There will be more post coming up! Please do keep coming back to read my blog okays? :D Love you all!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment