Thursday, May 17, 2012

OTWC :D


Hello My Dear Readers ! Miss Me ? Haha, Im back ! With my Big Face ! :)






Hahaha! That's Enough ! Now Show you Handsome Boy ! Hahaha !
 This Handsome boy costs $70 ! GOSH ! O_O
Just to introduce this super nice Poster shop located at Cineleisure level 2 !
They will have sales sometimes ! So go grab those posters !



Then le me and le boyf went to Old Town White Coffee at Far East Plaza for Dinner !
It has the same ambience as the one in malaysia ! Cooool ! (Y)





Then I ordered Ice Lemon Tea,


Le Boyf ordered Ice Hazelnut Coffeee! 



& Le Garlic Bread, So-So only !



Time for the Main Dish ! Nasi Lemak !



& this is le boyf Nasi Lemak "Special"



See The Difference ? Hahaha !



Then on the same day, le boyf went to buy his A|X Belt ! Super Nice ! :)



AND Here are my hauls ! Hahaha ! The red Nail stickers is my free gift from the nice uncle !
& look at my michelle brand products! Im stocking up on the michelle brand nail polishes at home! Will post them up on another post! :)




Hahaha! I shall end off here Abruptly !
Bye Bye ! Loves;

No comments:

Post a Comment