Saturday, April 7, 2012

Recent Food Places ♥

Hello My Dear Readers, I know you miss me! :')
So Here I am, Back Blogging Again!
This time I'm going to show you some of the food places I have been to recently, Some are treats from people so don't ask me how much, I don't know ^.^


First Up, SWATOW Chinese Restaurant Located in Toa Payoh!

















Next, Korean BBQ Chicken :)

They are having a 1 for 1 promotion now! Go Go !
Top Up $4.50 for soup of the day and a Scoop of Ice Cream and a drink ^-^


Chicken Aglio Olio


Seafood Aglio Olio



Next, Liang Court ! MEIDI-YA !
Japanese Supermarket!









Weird Looking Fish That Cost a bomb!

Pooh Bear, Hello Kitty, Pikachu and Chopper Fishcake!






Then Its CREPE Time~ OMG HOW I LOVE CREPES !!








How are you feeling now ? Dying to go to these places ?

GO AHEAD !! CHIONG DOWN THERE NOW!
More Food Posts Coming Up !!

IM A GLUTTON !! <3



p.s: Will post up the winners of the giveaway soon ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment