Monday, April 18, 2016

Hyde & Co on North Bridge Road

It's back to my cafe hopping posts! This time, I visited Hyde & Co with my friends and we had a great time there. Sadly to say this post is really backdated. Hahaha. Check out the photos!


Truffle Fries ($12) is fragrant and addictive. Pretty good for $12 la. 


Hyde's Wings ($10) - A very unique flavor - it is tossed with Hyde's Homemade BBQ sauce, it is served with Carrot & Celery Batonnet in Buttermilk Chipotle dip.

The Big Ben with Smoked Salmon ($21) - Nothing much to say about this dish, I've tried better ones.


Hyde's Chilli Crab Pasta ($16) was pretty good though it was a tad too spicy for me, it could use more tomato taste, but we loved it. 

Speedy Gonzales ($15) is like a open face wrap. It's my first time trying guacamole and it was good. but the highlight was the creamy scrambled eggs which i couldn't stop. I don't know how to eat it together though. Haha.


A beautiful pot of tea is always a good idea for a great afternoon. Going from $6.50 by the pot, refillable.

I've heard so much about this Butterscotch Popcorn ($14) that I was really excited to try it out. unfortunately it took almost 20 minutes to prepare which left me a little less excited already. lol. When it came, it was a beautiful sight, unfortunately the quarter that I had was SOAKED with the butterscotch, which made it too sweet for consumption. 

Overall I enjoyed myself at Hyde & Co. and I would love to go back to try out their other items!


Hyde & Co
785 North Bridge Rd, S198753
Tel: 6635 5785

Operating Hours: 
Sun - Mon: 11am - 6pm
Wed - Sat: 11am - 10.30pm
Closed on Tuesdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment