Friday, October 2, 2015

Outram Cafe Hopping - The LoKal Cafe

Hey all, once again its another Cafe Hopping Adventure Series. This time I'm checking out the Outram Park Area. There are SO many cafes within walking distance from the Outram Park MRT Purple Line Exit H, if I'm not wrong. 

The LoKal
136 Neil Road, Singapore 088865
OPS: 9AM - 4PM

First stop of the day, we had to start with a great cup of coffee. I was there for the Mocha after reading it on Daniel Food Diary. I love the richness of the mixture of the Coffee and the Chocolate, with almost no acidity, I enjoyed it very much. If you are not a coffee person, go for their Hot chocolate!
Latte - $5.50 & Mocha $6.00
Hot Chocolate
A beautiful blend of Salty and Sweet - The French Toast came with Crispy Bacon, Sauteed Apples, Maple Cream and Drizzled with Maple Syrup. This hits the spot on so many levels, So fluffy and satisfying. I mean come on, its BACON on French Toast with Maple Syrup. Ok I'm done.
French Toast - $15.00

I love everything that comes with Artisan Breads! On a first look, I though the Beef Slices where not sufficient, but after diving in, Nothing else matters. Crispy & fragrant Rye Bread paired with Delicious Roasted Beef Slices, Caramelized Onions, Watercress and Grain Mustard crème fraiche. It's a delight in every mouthful when the beef slices are tender in every bite.
Roasted Beef on Rye - $17.00

For non-beef eaters, Rejoice with this Pork Sausage Burger! Yes, Where is the sausage, that's the question when I got served with this "Pork Chop" looking Burger. But that is not main point, This Burger is the real deal! Juicy Pork Paired with Grilled Pineapple, Swiss Cheese and Onion Jam. This is officially my favourite Burger in Singapore HANDS DOWN!
Pork Sausage Burger - $20.00

My Overall experience at The LoKal was a really pleasant one with nothing to disappoint me on my visit.
 I would love to visit again real soon!


With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment