Monday, August 6, 2012

[Review] Mentholatum Lip Pure !

[SPONSORED REVIEW]

MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE REVIEW!

Mentholatum has launched its latest Mentholatum Lip Pure series with 3 variants-  Orange, Fragrance Free and Honey Lemon (Lip Gel)!
& I got sponsored the Fragrance Free Lip Balm & Honey Lemon Lip Gel!!


I AM SUPER HAPPY !!!!!!!
p.s took a photo instantly when I got these, so super messy hair and messy background and everything else is just bad! No makeup even! ~.~


Honey Lemon Lip Gel & Fragrance Free Lip Balm!
 They are both packaged in my FAVOURITE Colour!!


The Lip Balm Melts onto your lips when you apply it! & there is no artificial smell or taste! 
Suitable for daily usage!


Honey Lemon Lip Gel. Has a faint sweet smell of honey lemon, I LOVE IT! Super moisturizing and I always use it at night when I sleep ever since I got it!! It keeps my lips protected especially when I sleep in air con room everyday!!


Moisturizing goodness made with All Natural Ingredients to ensure that even those with sensitive lips can use! Then we can all go around kissing people with our smooth sweet lips! XOXO


So what are you waiting for? Go Grab yours Today for sweeter smoother lips! *Kisses*



P.S: Photos taken without lens because my eyes were being a bitch that day! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment