Monday, August 6, 2012

[Review] HADA LABO

[Sponsored Review]


IM SOOOOOOOOOOO Happy when I received my package containing these 2 babies!
Thank you Hada Labo for sponsoring me these 2 AWESOME products!
I have heard of Hada Labo and also saw the commercial on the TV like 10 thousand times, but I have never set my mind down to purchase it :\, although i did go get samples from their website! ><''
Bare face for a skin care review. *victorybaby.jpg*


After using the hada labo, I swear that my skin is more moisturized and I even tried doing the same actions in the commercial because they said that it would make my skin/face more smooth and bouncy! Mochi Mochi Tamago ? hahahaha >< 

p.s: i got complemented by my dad's friend saying that my skin was looking more radiant and smooth that day, which was about 4-5 days after i started using hada labo dilligently! OMG!


Another product that they sent me is this super cute eye cream! Apply it after you use the Hada Labo Toner to reduce dark eye circles, puffy eyes and fine lines!!


It is in the form of a white creamy texture and its not oily or sticky! Super good! Use a small amount daily and witness the difference yourself! :)


Okay, So hows my bare face with uneven eyelids? Hahaha! I need sponsors for double eye lid surgery!  Oh gosh ): *slaps self* thats not the main point here yo!

Main Point is...........


GO GET SOME HADA LABO TODAY!! TO LOCK UP THAT OCEAN IN YOUR FACE! 
Head down to Hada Labo's Facebook Page to get your samples today!
It's Just Too Good To Explain! Use it for yourself and experience the difference! <3



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment