Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Purple Gradient Hair - Your next hair goal to try

Hello Beautifuls! I'm back today to share with you my latest hair project and perhaps your latest hair goal. I am in the process of clearing the past hair colour from all my previous hair jobs and Elein suggested that I could make use of this time to get a gradient look. My grown out roots were Black, The mid part was bleached about 2 times and the bottom part was bleached about 4-5 times? So there are different lightness on my head hence it was a great chance for a natural gradient project.
Indoor Light
Under Sunlight

Elein chose a Purplish Red Tone for me as I still had some purple in mt hair from my previous hair job and I must say that all the colours that she had chosen for me so far all suits my skintone and makes me look fairer. Haha. Also, Elein knows exactly what I like. And despite my hair being bleached for 4-5 times at the bottom, they are still manageable and easy to comb thru. No Wire tangling sensation and it has got to do with the awesome ABC Treatment that Elein does for me.

And as you wash your hair, you will see that the colour drop off is really minimal. Which means that your hair colour can last longer which is damn worth your money right. Haha. Hair colouring starts from about $120 onwards depending on your hair length and the best part - You quote my name to get discount for up to 30% on hair services.

Artistry Hair Professional 

10 Anson Road, #03-32 
International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Tel: +65 6223 3133 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryhairSG/
Remember to like their Facebook Page for the Latest Updates!!

Book Them on Booksy App! Save the Hassle of calling!


Stay Beautiful, With Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment